aterm title zsh start-up weirdness.

Hi,

This isn't really a major issue, but, sometimes when I start up
an aterm on my NetBSD 2.0 machine (which is my desktop) it
does this...

ultraviolet@chutney:~ %> ultraviolet@chutney:~ %>

I added the following to my /etc/zshrc file, thats when it started.
And it doesn't happen everytime either, just every sort of 8th time
I start up an aterm.

# X11 Terminals.
case $TERM in
        xterm*|rxvt|(K|a)term)  precmd () {
                print -Pn "\033]0;%n@%m%  %~\a"
        }
        preexec () {
                print -Pn "\033]0;%n@%m%  <$1>\a"
        }
        ;;
esac

So there you have it.

--
William Fletcher | http://ultraviolet.omina.co.za | Cell: 084 802 2392
Omina Solutions  | http://omina.co.za | (012) Ph. 664-2480 F. 664-2474

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate
from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.