Re: Several "You have new mail." messages with zsh 4.2.6

On Wednesday 2005-12-21 06:33 +1100, Vincent Lefevre output:
:With zsh 4.2.6 under Mac OS X, I have the following bug:
:I retrieve my mail with getmail; it is stored to maildir folders.
:But when I have new mail, I often get several messages
:"You have new mail".
:Note: $MAILPATH is unset, but $MAIL is set to my main mail folder.
:I didn't have this problem under Linux (with zsh Debian package).

I've always had this behaviour under NetBSD since Maildir support
was added (though I also use MAILPATH stuff).  I like it that way
(for functional reasons) and don't consider it a bug.

Regards,
Geoff