Re: PATCH: multibyte configuration

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 06:45:38PM -0800, Danek Duvall wrote:

> For the purposes of this message, working is defined as
>
>   - being able to insert a multibyte character onto the commandline with
>     insert-composed-character
>
>   - echo a string of such characters into a file named with such
>     characters, via "echo <string> > <string>"
>
>   - verify with ls that the file was created with the correct name
>
>   - verify with cat the file contents are correct

I should have added that I played with some other widgets as well:

  - delete-char-or-list shows the file correctly

  - menu completion works, cycling to and past it

  - menu selection works, too

  - as does all the basic commandline editing -- moving the cursor through
    it, inserting other characters before it and in the middle, etc.

Danek