Re: Vanishing files ?

On May 30, 11:29pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} see changes in utils.c for the important bit.  It's possible I've
} mistyped something, so please create as many errors as possible to
} check...

Hmm, do we need a ztst file that does nothing but cause errors?

} If anyone wants to supplement this with varargs support, be my guest.

Ordinarily this would be my sort of thing, but I don't think I have a
sufficiently old compiler around any more.  I'm a bit concerned that,
we having recommended as of March (see workers/22638) that IRIX 6.5
should compile with the old "cc" rather than "c99", this will now have
broken the build under "cc" as well.