Re: compaudit problem

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 10:30:33AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Seriously, this is pretty clearly a problem with subscript parsing.
>
> for k in ${(k)color}; do color[${color[$k]}]=$k; done
>
> } The error messages are issued at zsh startup.  4.3.2-20060619 snapshot
> } did not have such a problem.
>
> In all cases the parse of the subscript appears to have run one byte
> too far and consumed the ']'.  What operating system and compiler are
> you using?

Linux 2.6.16
glibc 2.3.6
gcc 4.1.1 mostly in sync with gcc-4.1.1-6 from Fedora

> I can't reproduce any of these with my build of 08/17 sources from CVS.
> I've tried compiling both with and without multibyte support.  I've even
> tried forcing Test/D07multibyte.ztst to use ru_RU.UTF-8 as $LANG when
> running "make check".

make check works fine but the problem arise after installation when I
launch new zsh in my screen(1) session.  So I rolled back to 20060619
(not only rolled back but also recompiled) and it works just fine.

> Does anything change if you run "zsh -o posix_identifiers"?  Have you
> tried building with "configure --disable-multibyte"?

Nope, I'll try just now.