Re: bug in zsh/system : `syserror ENOENT` doesn't work

In the last episode (Sep 08), arno. said:
> In module, zsh/system, some symbolic names are not recognized, but are
> recognized otherwise by my system (Debian testing)
>
> ? zmodload zsh/system
> ? syserror ENOENT
> ? echo $?
> 2
>
> So, I have to refer to them with their number
>
> ? syserror E2
> No such file or directory
> ? syserror 2
> No such file or directory
>
> errnos are defined on my system in /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h
> and that file contains the line :
> #include <asm-generic/errno-base.h>

Actually errnos are defined in /usr/include/errno.h . Linux happens to
#include a maze of twisty headers, each defining some errors along the
way.  The zsh configure script looks like it starts at errno.h and
tries find the included header with the most defines in it.  Maybe it
should just build a list of candidate files and pass them all to
errnames1.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx