Re: Stuff to do

On Sep 27,  3:09pm, DervishD wrote:
}
}     I've read some of the code in zsh and sincerely, I would start
} it from scratch.

Having worked in the software industry for going on 20 years now, I
can say with quite some confidence that once a piece of code reaches a
certain level of complexity, this is almost always the wrong approach.
Unless of course your goal is to abandon everything about the original
program and re-create only a subset -- because the chances of ever
getting back to where you started are very small.

Zsh passed that level of complexity a very long time ago.