Re: PATCH: _yafc

"arno." <arno.@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I made a completion file for getmail, a pop/imap client.
> I made a completion file for yafc, a ftp client.

Thanks, I've committed these two.  I've stopped wondering how widespread
the programmes are, since I don't expect to have heard of them any more.

I'm fed up with keeping the .distfiles up to date.  We need a system
which says 'all files found recursively from here that match this pattern
and are in CVS are part of the distribution'.  We can check CVS/Entries for
that.  (I don't want it to add anything automatically that's not in
CVS, there's too much chance of screwing up.)