Adding hook to SIGWINCH

It would be nice if one could be notified when a SIGWINCH has been
received so that things depending on $LINES or $COLUMNS can adjust to
their new values.  I'm guessing that the patch is trivial, i.e., a
callhookfunc("winch", NULL, 1); somewhere in adjustwinsize(), but I
don't know enough about what's going on in this function to actually
be able to provide a patch (I'm guessing the line can be added at the
end of the function).  Also, winch may be a bit on the short side,
perhaps zshwinch?  Oh well, just a suggestion.

(By the by, shouldn't shttyinfo be spelled with an 'i'? ;-)

Thanks.

 nikolai