UNPATCH: calendar system

I'm about (probably tomorrow morning) to commit a calendar function
system I've written based around the strftime builtin, with support for
sched for alerts.  There are a number of limitations but it seems now to
be basically working.  It's quite large, so I won't post it.

Even if you don't need the calendar system, the "age" function can
be used as a glob qualifier function to pick up files modified on
a specified date/time or between specified dates/times.

The functions live in Functions/Calendar and the manual in zshcalsys.1.
The functions are installed with the zsh/datetime module, since they
depend on it.