Re: PATCH: zsh/regex and =~

On May 2,  5:36pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} > Only thing missing being support for echo $"Starting foo:" style
} > messages (used to localizate the message) but that's not much of a
} > problem.
}
} I don't even know how that works; it doesn't appear to be excessively
} well documented.

I'm sure it relies on GNU gettext.

$"Your message here" is equivalent to $(gettext -s "Your message here"),
as far as I can tell, though it calls the library internally rather than
executing it as an external command.