Re: Prompt redrawing bug with ctrl-d

On Tuesday 01 May 2007, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> Hello, noticed this a while ago.
>
> % zsh -f
> % setopt ignoreeof
> % <ctrl-d>
>
> zsh: use 'exit' to exit.
>
> The prompt is now invisible.

message is displayed using showmsg() that sets "clearflag" which should tell
zrefresh() to not clear until end of screen (to preserve message).
Unfortunately this flag has side effect that zrefresh() does not redisplay
prompt either and skips over it.

Unfortunately I do not see any easy way short of adding yet another flag. I
have started git cvsimport to try bisect; have no idea how long it takes.