Re: bindkey <whatever> history-beginning-search-backwards; echo $widgts = crash

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 10:55:37PM -0700, Phil Pennock:

> % zsh -fc 'bindkey "^o" history-beginning-search-forward; echo $widgets'

right, this does not crash the shell here, thanks!
Thanks for the solution!
I should have waited 'til being awake before trying it out
and saying: "It crashes the shell".
400 lines of zsh bindings need a little more checkup on my
part :)

> And FWIW the supplied patch does prevent this crashing when given a bad
> name.

Makes sense,

                Matthias