Re: Bug report: count undeclared in utils.c

> Compiling zsh 4.3.4 on OpenBSD, I get:
>
> utils.c: In function `getkeystring':
> utils.c:4746: error: `count' undeclared (first use in this function)
> utils.c:4746: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> utils.c:4746: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> Having a look at the source utils.c, I suspect that `count' is really
> undeclared in case that
>
> - `HAVE_NL_LANGINFO' and `CODESET' are defined,
> - and `HAVE_ICONV' is not defined,
> - and one of the following is also not defined: `HAVE_WCHAR_H',
>   `HAVE_WCTOMB', `__STDC_ISO_10646__'.
>
> Maybe this is a rare configuration that only occurs on OpenBSD.

Builds and passes 'make check' for me on OpenBSD 3.5.  GNU iconv is in
/usr/local but I didn't tell configure to find it there.

config.h lines:

#define HAVE_NL_LANGINFO 1
/* #undef HAVE_ICONV */
/* #undef HAVE_WCHAR_H */
#define HAVE_WCTOMB 1

wchar_t and wctomb are defined in stdlib.h; there is no wchar.h.
__STDC_ISO_10646__ does not appear to be defined anywhere.