Re: alias -s doesn't friendly deal with programs having an extension

* Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> [20070601 13:07]:
> Maddi Kopfermann wrote:

> > nice idea. could that be something for zsh-mime-setup ?

> It's certainly uncontroversial as a style option; I'll think about it.

This would be great, I stumbled upon this bug with

  autoload zsh-mime-setup && zsh-mime-setup

and using catalyst.pl from the catalyst web framework.
It took me some seconds to figure out why invoking catalyst.pl
always resulted in "catalyst.pl baerli: No such file or directory". ;)

regards,
-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins