contributing or adding site-functions

Hello,

A while ago I have written a small utility I called rcc, which provides
an uniform approach to init scripts on various platforms. It can be
found here:

http://wrzask.pl/files/zsh_rcc

Now I'm thinking about putting it into some system-wide configurations,
but I'm a bit lost in there. So, I have two questions:

1. Would it be possible to integrate rcc with zsh distribution pack? I'd
like to contribute it, so users would be able to load it as a module,
but I'm a bit lost how should I change it to be able to do that. If the
answer to the first question would be "yes", could you guys point me
some hints on how should I do that?

2. If not, could you tell me how are files in the
$PREFIX/share/zsh/site-functions directory treated? Are they just
sourced during startup?

Please include my address in the reply, as I'm not subscribed to the
list.

greetings,
--
  Jan Srzednicki  ::  http://wrzask.pl/
  "Remember, remember, the fifth of November"