Building with icc 10

I recently downloaded version 10 of the non-commercial Intel C
Compiler for linux and decided to try it out on my Kubuntu 7.04 system
by compiling the zsh sources.  Icc generated a very large number of
warnings, most of which are rubbish.  I have attached the compressed
output from the compiler here - I hope no one finds 16KB too large an
attachment to send to the list.

I have also attached the results of 3 failing test cases, in case
anyone wants to investigate.

Thanks,
 Vin

--