Compile errors on AIX 5.2

Hi!

I got a temporary access to an AIX 5.2 system and of course I tried to
compile latest zsh from CVS. configure passed ok but during compilation
I get this error:

gcc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -O2  -o module.o
module.cmodule.c: In function `dyn_setup_module':
module.c:1344: error: too many arguments to function
module.c: In function `dyn_features_module':
module.c:1351: error: too many arguments to function
module.c: In function `dyn_enables_module':
module.c:1358: error: too many arguments to function
module.c: In function `dyn_boot_module':
module.c:1365: error: too many arguments to function
module.c: In function `dyn_cleanup_module':
module.c:1372: error: too many arguments to function
module.c: In function `dyn_finish_module':
module.c:1379: error: too many arguments to function
gmake[2]: *** [module.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/csc/myllynen/zsh-ibmsc/Src'
gmake[1]: *** [modobjs] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/csc/myllynen/zsh-ibmsc/Src'
gmake: *** [all] Error 1
zsh: exit 2     gmake

There seems to be some AIX specific code, fix would be probably rather
easy but as I do not understand the code I'm reporting in hope if
someone could provide a hint how to fix the code in question?

Thanks.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC