Re: PATCH: md5sum completion function

On Sep 28, 2007, at 1:48 AM, Clint Adams wrote:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 11:49:36PM -0700, Jesse W wrote:
Here is a completion function for the md5sum tool (the version included
with the dpkg project).

This updates it for GNU md5sum. The dpkg md5sum was dropped in 2006; do
people still use it?
Thanks for doing that; I used the dpkg md5sum because it was the one included with the version of dpkg installed by Fink (at least, the somewhat old version I have). I'm updating my Fink installation now, I'll see if it's removed in the new version (or replaced by the GNU md5sum).

Jesse Weinstein