Re: PATCH: curses tweaks, maybe

On Oct 17, 10:14am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Peter Stephenson wrote:
} > On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:29:55 -0400
} > Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> wrote:
} > > I think we should provide refresh() as zcurses -R.
} >
} > That's easy.
}
} Actually, wouldn't it be simpler to use "zcurses -r" with no argument
} for this?  (Also I forgot to document the change.)

Maybe lower-case options should require a window name and upper case
should require that there NOT be a window name?

Then there'd be -R -I and -E for refresh/initscr/endwin.

I don't feel strongly, just suggesting.