Re: Strange bug with tiling wm, urxvt and zsh

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:29:23 +0100
nico@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Nico R. Wohlgemuth) wrote:
> That doesn't work either.

This will need some work reproducing easily (i.e without me having to
change my entire X environment).  Then I think we will need to add some
fprintf's.

> Also I'm wondering why I don't have this big with xterm and zsh.

It's likely to be a race; xterm may initialize more quickly (or possibly
more slowly) so the shell is in a different state at that point.