Re: PATCH: zshaddhistoryhook (was Re: history-beginning-local function)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:27:00 +0100
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This adds the hook zshaddhistory at the point an interactive history
> line is saved.  It has two bits of magic.

This has been neatly doing what I need it to for a couple of days, so I've
committed it.  I'll eventually get around to adding some tidied up
functions to use it.  They might deserve a separate subdirectory of
Functions.