Re: Feature suggestion for autoload

On Jul 17,  3:24pm, Richard Hartmann wrote:
}
} Incidentially, that is that I meant with 'load a whole directory'
} in my first mail. A command that wraps the adding to fpath & adding to
} the list of autoloaded functions into one statement.

If/when we have ksh-style discipline functions, we can make it a side-
effect of adding something to fpath that all the files therein get
fed to autoload.

(Not that we should have that happen by default, but it would make a
good example.)