Solaris-specific completion directory?

I'd written about this a couple of years ago, in the context of adding
completions for the SystemV packaging commands (pkgadd, pkgrm, etc), and
was told that because they weren't technically Solaris-specific, it wasn't
entirely appropriate.

Well, I've built up a small library of completion functions, some of which
pretty much are Solaris specific, some of which might not be considered so.

The ones in the former category:

    _coreadm
    _dhcpinfo
    _dumpadm
    _gcore
    _inetadm
    _pfexec
    _ptree
    _savecore
    _svcadm
    _svccfg
    _svcprop
    _svcs
    _svcs_fmri
    _zlogin (related to Solaris containers, aka zones)

And ones which might be useful on other OSes:

The SVr4 packaging commands again:
    _pkg_instance
    _pkgadd
    _pkginfo
    _pkgrm

ZFS (not tested on MacOS, *BSD):
    _zfs
    _zfs_dataset
    _zfs_pool
    _zpool

Would anyone (Peter?) be interested in a patch that added the first group
to Completion/Solaris, and the rest to Completion/Unix?  I'd like to get
these functions into Solaris, finally, but would be more comfortable
knowing that they're delivered in the same directory as they are in the
source tarball.

Thanks,
Danek