Re: Bug(?) in builtin r

Just tried it - it kills my shell immediately. Definitely doesn't sound like a feature. :)

Hi all,

I am sure most of you are aware of this, but it has always
ailed me and should probably be changed.
If you have 100 commands on your stack and call

 r 101

it will recurse endlessly or as long as the box allows it to
do until killing it. Unless there are useful aspects to this
behaviour, it is basically a nice way to kill your shell.

Thoughts?
Richard