Re: functrace and funcsourcetrace (was Re: PATCH: trace information for sourced files)

Thanks! I've updated the zshdb sources on github.  For the first time
we have a zshdb that works with the current CVS sources without
additional patching. This is definitely progress!

I tried the statement skip code using setopt errorexit, but what seems
to be happening is that the rest of the program runs and the trap
DEBUG is killed. I will investigate sometime after my holiday.

Enjoy yours!

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Peter Stephenson