Re: Regression in braces completion

On Oct 13,  5:27pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} However, that's overloading -U with multiple meanings: not just "use my
} completion as it is in your results table" but "forget everything you've
} done so far and insert this the way I want".

I think if you look around at the other uses of -U in the existing
completion functions, you'll find that it's employed in the latter
way in a significant number of cases.  In other words, it's too late,
-U has already become overloaded.