Re: Pasting of long lines to ZLE is buggy under Mac OS X

On Oct 3, 10:36am, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
} Subject: Re: Pasting of long lines to ZLE is buggy under Mac OS X
}
} Here's what I get for an xterm, after a ssh to my Mac OS X machine.
} I pasted the result of a "echo {1..500}", then typed "blah".

I'm able to reproduce this on the iMac to which I have access, but
only when ZLE is *not* active.  This suggests that it has something
to do with the tty driver.

Darwin Kernel Version 9.5.0: Wed Sep  3 11:29:43 PDT 2008