Zsh Design Document | Porting to Symbian

Hi All,

I am Pavan, I am working at a company called Symbian, we make a Smart Phone OS called symbian.
I am trying to port Zsh to Symbian, though Symbian does not supprt direct native posix api's we have a platform called P.I.P.S
which provides subset of Posix APIs. Could someone please tell me if and how i can get access to the Zsh design document as just going
through the code i am not able to understand anything substantial.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pavan

Software Engineer

Open Environment
Generic OS Services
Symbian India Pvt. Ltd.
mail: pavan.mysore@xxxxxxxxxxx
ph: +91-9741784899
Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy.