Re: Completion of abbrev. paths with variables doesn't work

On Dec 3,  2:39pm, Jorg wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} >} ibook% echo $ZSH_VERSION
} >} 4.3.9-dev-0-cvs1115
} >
} > This works for me in zsh 4.3.9-dev-1 as of 2008-11-27.  Can you still
} > reproduce the problem?
}
} Yes, with 4.3.9-dev-1-cvs1127

I just notice the word "ibook" in the prompt.  This is happening on a Mac?
Does the case of the path in the variable match the case of the path on
the filesystem?  It may be that case insentitive globbing is not working
with the path expanded from the variable.

Beyond that suggestion I'm at the end of my immediate usefulness.  Get
some output from _complete_debug (ctrl-x question-mark).