zsh git repository?

Hi all,

I know that several people maintain their ZSH sources with
git, not CVS. While the script I adopted from Frank Terbeck's
rsync-cvs-then-git-cvsimport script works just fine (and fast!),
I would personally prefer a main git repo to pull from. I am
aware that a decentralized VCS like git does not need any
such thing, but I still prefer pulling from the official place,
directly.

So, does anything like this exist, already? If not, is there
any interest in it? And if there is any interest, would pws
et al be OK with this being hosted on the official site[s]?
I would be willing to do any work needed to make this
fly.
Alternatively, I (or anyone else) could put up a repo on
repo.or.cz or a similar site.
Or we can just import for our own needs, keeping all
our repos seperate.

All options are fine, just looking for feedback :)

Richard

PS: No, I am not trying to convince anyone to switch
to any other VCS. People should use what they
prefer.