Re: Building yodl on OS X 10.3.9?

On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:01 AM, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
Check zsh-workers archive; I asked the same question but I do not use
Mac since then (my son said he liked it :) ) so I cannot verify.
Yes, I saw that thread, back in Feb: yodl for Mac OSX Intel?

Unfortunately, I'm not on Intel, I'm on PPC.

I see that Jun T suggested:
yodl_2.13.2.orig.tar.gz from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yodl/
seems to work. Try
From reading over the v2 manual, and comparing it to the Doc/Makefile, it seemed like yodl v2 was a different enough beast that it wouldn't handle the zsh sources -- can someone who is actually using v2 confirm? Otherwise I'll just try it, and see if I can get it working.

Thanks for the extremely quick response,

	Jesse Weinstein