Re: Vastly better HTML docs

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:33:13 -0700
Jesse W <jessw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This turns the option on.
> Great.  When can I expect a new version to be uploaded to
> zsh.docsrc.org and zsh.sourceforge.net, and is this anything I can be
> of help with?

I know nothing about zsh.docsrc.org, but I think the sourceforge pages
you're talking about are mirrors of the ones at zsh.sunsite.dk; I don't
know whether mirroring is automated.  I don't know who, if any, thinks
they're in charge of updating the ones at sunsite.dk at the moment.  Maybe
they'll own up.