Re: zsh 4.3.9-dev-2, two test failures on NetBSD

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 05:48:08PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 04:00:18 +0000
> We don't use TIOCGETD (get terminal line discipline) directly, so either
> this is well buried or it's coming from /bin/sh.

Thanks, you're right it was /bin/sh.  The system turns out to have a
stty in /etc/profile that's really intended only for interactive shells.
The test is for login shells, so that makes sense.  Could there be a way to
work around such breakage to /etc/profile?  I can't think of anything easy.

> Somehow zsh/terminfo is getting compiled and linked in, implying the tests
> in Src/Modules/terminfo.c are succeeding (link is "either" or "static"):
> We should really test zsh_cv_path_curses_header in terminfo.mdd, though I
> don't know if this is the problem.

Apparently so, this eliminates my test failure by not compiling terminfo
at all.  I'll see if I can configure it back in as well.