Skipping of D07multibyte.ztst

Again this won't be specific to 4.3.9-dev-2, but I'm testing zsh with
--enable-multibyte for the first time on NetBSD and HP-UX.  Both are
building fine, but the test on both is showing

	% make TESTNUM=D07 check
	./D07multibyte.ztst: skipped (no UTF-8 locale or multibyte mode is not implemented)

It appears the loop "for LANG in $langs ..." is never being broken out of,
evan though I have at least en_US.UTF-8 and en_GB.UTF-8 locales in both cases.
Suggestions?