Re: another file completion problem in 4.3.9-dev-2

> "baz" is a mismatch in at least two dimensions, both position in the
> word (not a prefix) and case.  I suspect the matcher list can adjust
> for only one dimension at a time.

I don't think that's true, it usually works for me, for example:

[~] greg@lwm| zsh -f
lwm% autoload -U compinit
lwm% compinit -D -u
lwm% zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list '' 'm:{a-zA-Z}={A-Za-z}' '+ l:|=* r:|=*'
lwm% mkdir temp
lwm% cd temp
lwm% touch FooBar FooBaz
lwm% ls baz    # <TAB> ===> FooBaz

> On the other hand, the following DOES seem to be a bug, so maybe it
> is related somehow:

Interesting...

Thanks for taking a look, Bart!

Any thoughts on the other one I sent a couple weeks back, which seemed
to have something to do with quoting of space?

cheers,
greg