Re: PATCH: problem accepting completion in menu selection

Correction - it is not actually menu selection but rather display of
completion list which is different specie as far as I know. I did not
test whether I get the same with menu selection off though.

On Wednesday 01 of July 2009 15:31:14 Peter Stephenson wrote:

> It's a little curious that no one else has noticed this; I assumed it
> was due to some odd key binding I had but I see no evidence it is.

Well, I am a bit annoyed by it for quite some time, but

- I very rarely get overly long listings to become really annoyed
- I assumed it worked as intended :) at least after reading complist
documentation.

So at least I do confirm this behaviour.