Re: zsh 4.3.10 terminates with SIGINT when one types Ctrl-G in emacs under Mac OS X

On Jul 19, 11:03am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} The following small change appears to restore the old behavior for SIGINT.

Unfortunately it does so too well.  It makes "wait" uninterruptible again,
which was the problem in the original thread at zsh-workers/23053.

The only way I can see to fix this is to re-introduce the wait_cmd second
argument to signal_suspend().  PWS?  Any thoughts?

} Hmm, looking at the #ifdef flow and considering that this affects MacOS,
} maybe the change in my patch needs to be in the BSD_SIGNALS section,
} either instead or as well.

I checked config.h on my iMac at work and it does not have BSD_SIGNALS,
so this isn't necessary for that reason, but it still might be a good
idea to have it in both branches.