Re: file completion of ~user/... stats wrong directory

On Sep 10, 11:07am, Greg Klanderman wrote:
}
} Attached below is the one line fix.

I seem to recall having run into this before, attempting that same
change, and then finding that it breaks some OTHER more common case.

However, there are so many places like this in _path_files that I
may easily be confusing it with another "if" branch.

If I had copious free time, I'd rewrite _path_files from scratch.

} -      if [[ -d $donepath$tmp1 ]]; then
} +      if [[ -d $prepath$realpath$donepath$tmp1 ]]; then