Updated repos method for multi-repository helper scripts

A while back I posted about my "repos" script when I was talking about
the git repository support for zsh.  I've recently updated my
multi-repos implementation to switch from using a repos perl script to
using a chpwd zsh function that changes aliases as I cd into different
repo directories.  This gives me zsh's per-repo command-line
completion that was missing from my prior setup.

Anyone interested in checking this out can visit this page:

    http://opencoder.net/repos/

I also mention my zsh checkout setup on that page that lets me commit
changes via git and push them into CVS.

..wayne..