Apple's patches to zsh-4.3.9

The version of zsh pre-installed in Snow Leopard is 4.3.9.
I looked into the Apple's "Open Source" page
http://www.opensource.apple.com/
and found that Apple applied nine patches to zsh-4.3.9:
http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/zsh/zsh-53/patches/

configure-traditional-cpp.patch is just to delete the -traditional-cpp option.

Among the other eight patches, I think the following two are relevant also for non-Apple systems and must be back-ported into the main zsh:

PR-6370391.patch
utils.c.patch

The former fixes a bug that "kill -n a pid" (non-numeric value after - n) crashes.