Re: [wip patch] new zsh/attr module

Or much later, as it turns out. I fixed most of it I think. I haven't
tried the OSX-style interface, but I checked their docs so I think it's
right.

attr: add -h option to operate on symlinks without dereferencing
 I don't have any filesystem that supports xattrs on symlinks, so this
 is also untested.
attr: Make zlistattr return an array, zdelattr take several attrs
attr: dynamically allocate memory for attributes
attr: Use descriptive variables for argv and allow setting values with embedded nuls