| lwm% echo $ZSH_PATCHLEVEL
| 1.4806
| lwm% rm .zcompdump
| lwm% autoload -U compinit
| lwm% compinit -u
| lwm% mkdir temp2
| lwm% cd temp2
| lwm% touch foo foo-bar

At this point, if you type "rm f" and hit <tab> it correctly completes
to "rm foo".  If you then hit <tab> again, it incorrectly completes to
"rm foo-bar".

| lwm% rm foo-bar
| lwm% rm foo
| lwm%
| lwm% touch foo{1,2,3}

Now, type "rm foo2" and hit <tab> and it incorrectly thinks there are
no completions, whereas it should insert a space.

Will look into fixing these at some point but figured I'd report them
first in case the fix is obvious to anyone out there.. I assume both
examples are manifestations of the same bug.

cheers,
Greg