test suite hangs when building current zsh with mock

Hi,

I discovered that the test suite of zsh hangs when you try to build zsh with mock.

First i thought it might be a problem with my spec file or s.th. but building the rpm without mock works just fine...

So i suspected mock to be the source of the problem.
I talked to the guys in #fedora-devel and we started a thread on the fedora-buildsys-list.

The builders confirmed that it is a problem with the tty allocation of mock but also said that it's kind of lack within the test suite of zsh.

So i wanted to inform you about the thread on that list, perhaps you will adjust the test suite accordingly.

If not, i apologize for the noise...

The thread on the buildsys list can be found here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-buildsys-list/2009-November/msg00026.html

Greets,
Tim