Re: zsh deep freeze (probably autocompletion-related)

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Looks like zlemetacs is too large.

The backslash-newline is being swallowed in the input / lex code,
causing ZLE to miscount the size of the string it's got back by 2.
Ideally it should be included in qsub in the same way it handles
RC_QUOTES.  I'm not sure how easy this is.  Anyone should feel free to
look at the underlying problem before I get round to it, otherwise
there's no need to waste time / energy / me-too messages on this.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited