Re: PATCH: zcalc prompt fix

On 08.01.2010 00:33, Peter Stephenson wrote:

Are you using colour the proper way for a prompt?
Yes.

This works fine.
No. Try to type long line.

In general, when making bug reports, please be much more specific than
simply "there are problems".
Excuse me, but I don't know how to describe this problems. And I thought, that patch is the better explanation. -p for vared indicates, that the string will be taken as the prompt, and it doesn't need the prompt expansion flag (%).

--
sergio.