#compdef lines prevent X11 and init.d completion

The first line of Completion/X/Utility/_x_arguments is:

#compdef -P */X11(|R[456])/*

It appears the purpose of that line is to grant '-display' and
'-geometry' arguments to any command residing in those directories.

I frequently use <filename as a command unto itself, happily
tab-completing the whole of filename.  But, that line prevents me from
tab-completing into the /etc/X11 and /usr/share/X11 directories.

Similarly, the first line of Completion/Unix/Command/_init_d is:

#compdef -P */(init|rc[0-9S]#).d/*

which prevents completing things in /etc/init.d.

Seems like a bug to me -- not 100% sure where, so I figured I'd ping the
list before patching it myself.

Thanks,
Ben