Re: PATCH: _graphicsmagick

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Clint Adams wrote:

> This is mostly stolen from _imagemagick and is at least somewhat
> inaccurate.

Seeing as how the two share so many common args, wouldn't it be better
to just keep them together, and specialize the things that need it?

Right now, the only GraphicsMagick-specific thing I see in that file is
that it adds the completions for 'compare' (which should be in
_imagemagick, too, anyway).  And I see the only removal was the 'xtp'
completion (which I don't think is standard ImageMagick fare, anyway).

I've wanted to clean up the _imagemagick completion for a long time
('convert' lacks even some reeeally basic ones like '-resize' and
'-compose/-composite').  You obviously know completion way better than I
do, but if this is far on some back burner for you, I'd like to take a
crack at it.

--
Best,
Ben