Prefixed backslash removed when completing command

Hi. I don't know if prefixing a command with a backslash to suppress
alias expansion is a intentional feature or not. If it is though, tab
completing a (complete or incomplete) command prefixed with a backslash
ought not remove the backslash. Current behavior seems to be to complete
something like "\mpla" to "mplayer" and not to "\mplayer" as I would expect.

I would be happy to try to fix it myself if no one has time to do it. A
pointer on where to start looking in that case would be good though as
I'm not at all familiar with the code of Zsh.

Mikael Auno