Re: Something wrong with _arguments in 4.3.10?

On Nov 9,  4:41pm, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
}
} Is something wrong with _arguments and 4.3.10?

The only change to _arguments since 4.3.9 is workers/26053, which seem
unlikely to be related.

} Try completing, for example,
}
} pkg-config -<Tab>

Seems OK to me with the current CVS.  The only thing I find is a bit of
display weirdness in menu selection, where upon scrolling to the last
screen of choices the "-?" option appears all by itself on the last line
of the screen with the other options (--libs through --variable) in the
top dozen or so lines.